Avast VPN is a great way to keep your online activity private and secure. But if you’re not ready to commit to a subscription, you can cancel your trial. Here’s how.
Checkout this video:
Avast VPN offers a 7-day trial for users to test out the service before committing to a subscription. If you decide that you don’t want to continue using Avast VPN after the trial period, you’ll need to cancel your subscription to avoid being charged. In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel your Avast VPN trial so that you can avoid being charged for a service that you don’t want.
What is Avast VPN?
Avast SecureLine VPN is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) developed by Avast Software. It creates a secure, encrypted “tunnel” between your device and the internet. This stops anyone from snooping on your web activity or stealing your personal information. Avast SecureLine VPN is available for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
How to Cancel Your Trial
Learn how to cancel your Avast VPN trial if you decide you don’t want to continue using the service. Avast VPN is a popular virtual private network service that offers a 7-day trial. You can cancel your trial at any time during the 7 days.
Method 1: Request a Refund
If you’re within the first 30 days of your trial and you haven’t used more than 10GB of data, you may be eligible for a refund. To request a refund, contact our customer support team.
If you’re not within the first 30 days of your trial or you’ve used more than 10GB of data, you’re not eligible for a refund.
##Method 2: Cancel Automatic Renewal
If you don’t want to continue using Avast VPN after your trial ends, make sure to cancel automatic renewal before the end of your trial period. Otherwise, you’ll be automatically charged for a subscription.
To cancel automatic renewal:
1. Open your Avast SecureLine VPN application and go to Settings.
2. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner, then select Billing.
3. Under Automatic renewal, select Off.
Method 2: Uninstall the VPN
If you want to make sure your Avast VPN trial is definitely over, your best bet is to uninstall (or “remove”) the VPN from your device. This will stop the program from running and prevent it from starting up automatically the next time you turn on your computer.
Here’s how to remove Avast VPN from Windows:
1. Open the Start menu and click on “Control Panel.”
2. Click on “Add or Remove Programs.”
3. Select “Avast SecureLine VPN” from the list of installed programs.
4. Click on the “Remove” or “Uninstall” button.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
You can also remove Avast VPN from Mac by dragging the program’s icon into the trash can on your dock.
To cancel your Avast VPN trial, simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Avast website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Subscriptions” tab.
3. Select the “Cancel Subscription” option next to your VPN subscription.
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, you can contact Avast customer support by clicking here.