SecureLine VPN is an application created by Avast. It is a security program that helps to protect your online activity and keep your data safe. In this article, we will show you how to uninstall SecureLine VPN from your computer.
Checkout this video:
If you need to uninstall SecureLine VPN for any reason, follow the instructions below. We also recommend that you delete the license file to ensure that the program is fully uninstalled.
To uninstall SecureLine VPN:
1. Go to the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features (Windows Vista/7/8) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP).
3. Locate SecureLine VPN in the list of programs and click Uninstall.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
5. Delete the following file: C:\ProgramData\AVG\SecureLine\Licenses\*.avglicense
What is SecureLine VPN?
SecureLine VPN is a program developed by Avast. The most used version is 126.96.36.199, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named avastvpnui.exe. The setup package generally installs about 47 files and is usually about 41.59 MB (43,704,896 bytes).
How to Uninstall SecureLine VPN
If you need to uninstall SecureLine VPN for any reason, follow the steps below. This guide will show you how to completely remove the program from your computer. You should only uninstall SecureLine VPN if you are sure that you no longer need it or if you are having problems with the program.
For Windows Users
If you’re a Windows user and want to uninstall SecureLine VPN, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Windows logo in the bottom left corner of your screen. This will open the Start menu.
2. In the Start menu, click on Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, click on Programs and Features.
4. In Programs and Features, find Avast SecureLine VPN in the list of installed programs and click on it.
5. Finally, click on Uninstall to remove Avast SecureLine VPN from your computer.
For Mac Users
SecureLine VPN can be uninstalled like any other Mac application.
1. Open Finder and click on the “Applications” folder in the sidebar.
2. Find SecureLine VPN in the list of applications and drag it to the Trash.
3. Empty the Trash to complete the uninstallation process.
Why You Might Need to Uninstall SecureLine VPN
If you’re having trouble with your SecureLine VPN connection or you want to switch to a different VPN service, you’ll need to uninstall SecureLine VPN from your Windows or Mac computer. Here’s how to do it.
We hope this article was helpful in uninstalling SecureLine VPN from your computer. If you have any other questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments below. As always, thank you for reading!